Monday, February 9, 2009

SNOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Last Monday morning, it snowed like crazy. It rarely ever snows in Portsmouth, but the cold snap was so strong, that we happened to get snow anyway. :)
[all pictures courtesy of Lesley aka Smurfy]


I made this snow angel. It looks amazing, doesn't it. :)

From left to right: Mine, Lesley's, Steven's

Steven is holding onto me because I was so happy about the snow that I became frozen solid.

Wow, Lesley's hair is full of snow. It's a nice hairstyle.

What were we doing? Oh yeah, snow graffiti. California Looove.

Our boots.

The snow got in my eyes, oh deeaaaarrr.


I like this pic!

Lesley and I. We jumped around in the snow together!

I'm like a little girl!


Whee!!


This last one is dedicated to my Dad!!!





~~~~
Sorry I haven't been updating. It's been nearly a month since I touched this thing. I guess exams and just lack of interest due to lack of camera caused this problem. I will try to put more pictures. And also continue the Live 365 thing. Minus the 30 something days I missed.

No comments: