Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365

Friday night, I went to my first pantomime. A pantomime is a play/musical with lots of comedy in it. The panto we saw was Les Miserables, and we all know that story to be filled with drama and sadness. But as it was a panto, it was full of light-heartedness, wit, and lots of laughter. And pantos are full of crowd participation as well('weyyyy', 'boooooo', 'awwww', etc). Lesley and Hayley took me. It's really fun! It's got to be a totally British thing. I tried imagining an American pantomime and I just couldn't see it. And they said it's a children's type entertainment as well. They serve ice cream and everything. Too bad we didn't get ice cream. But I did get a Happy Meal from McDonald's! Yay free toy! I felt like a kid tonight. :)

1 comment:

gfiona said...

OUHHHHH. How was ittttt!!!

Oh yeah. You said it was really fun lol. How much were the tics?