Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saturday or Sunday after Boxing Day

Here is the last batch of photos I was able to take before my camera was stolen on New Year's Eve in London. :(


So, it was a quiet Sunday, or Saturday, I forget. So lonely. ;_; So I decided to make fun of myself being lonely:

Then I looked out from the balcony and thought, "Oh, what a beautiful day. Let's take a walk."

In my stylish new boots.

Such an empty road! It was strange.


Then I got to the harbour. It was already chilly leaving my flat, but the wind chill+water and everything.. FREEEEZING.


You know how I take pictures of the harbour from the balcony? This is a pic FROM the harbour side of my building. You can see my room too! Top left corner! Yay!



Birds flying high.. you know how I feel...

Let's take the time to admire my blue eyeshadow. Oooh.

LOL. You can see the camera shadow on my face. :( This is a dockyard I believe.


I'm on that bridge.


Seriously? I'm trying to take a nature walk and there's a plastic grocery bag there? Seriously?


This still weirds me out.



This is where I live! I live here! Furze Lane! Eee!

Corner shoooop!


Aaand took these pics to let you all know I am studying still. Lol.


Lastly, I'd like to RIP my camera, which was unfortunately taken from my belonging on New Year's Eve in Central London.


I don't even know if this is the right model. XD
But ugh. I'll buy a new one and take better care of that one. <3

1 comment:

gfiona said...

The first photo is such a SAD photo. But very nice shot! Hahahah...

And that camera picture at the end... That's my camera model! I didn't know we have the same. Hehehe. xD