Sunday, May 3, 2009

29/04/09 -- McFly with special guest David Archuleta

The following pictures were taken by me, though through a camera borrowed from Miss Fiona Gan(THANK YOU FIONA!! :D)

I didn't really know how to work the camera, so these were the outcome, but what matters to me most is that I was there, I lived the moment and enjoyed it.
(That is my excuse anyway)
The pics aren't that bad, but eh. Enjoy looking through them!




Hana, Kay, and I!!

Stood in the back for good quality dancing room!

Aww, look who it is, guys!! David Archuleta!!!

"Somethin' bout your beautiful faaaaaaaace.."


"I'm lovin' angels instead..."



Archie put on a good show. :)

But now the stage is set for the main act...


Curtain fell, and McFly appeared.
Here's Danny Jones for the starter.


Blurry Harry Judd.

Danny Jones nailing that chord, OH YEAH.



Oh hey, it's Tom Fletcher. :D :D :D


The shots of the whole stage came out the best. :)



Danny Jones is legenddddd.

Tom Tom Tom..




Sing it, Tommm!



The award for Best Picture goes to.. DANNY JONES ^^^

This picture wasn't nominated, haha..


The light shines on Tom.. Alien!


~
It was really fun seeing McFly once more before going back home. Gotta love em!

More pics later. Got a special batch coming up. :)

No comments: