Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fit into two posts because it was too big to be in one. Literally.

After John and Val Halsey treated us to dinner at the hotel, they took us to Leicester Square. Pronounced "Less-ter"



Three of us decided to walk through the streets.

A double decker. At night.

Who are you? I don't know, but this is a good picture.

Blurry, but this is Napoleon. Green man on pole. Like alien. This is in the middle of Trafalgar Square. I do like this place.

Hahahahaha. We've only got a couple of months more with him, guys.


AWW IT'S BIG BEN. And me. You can't see me very well but THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE IT'S BIG BEN.


Take 2. Oh well, we tried.

LONDON EYE.



River Thames, by the way.

Entrance/Exit of a tube station.



I do miss this cat. Daisy. She's Lisa's and she's really stupid. But I adore her so.


Near Kilburn Station. It's a roundabout. :D




This made me wonder who started the graffiti-ing first.

Sheeerrrrloooock.




Just as you leave Bayswater Station.

This reminded me of Emma, because she mentioned it once or twice.

Hole in the Wall. Teehee.


=)

More soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG BEN OMG PETER PAN <33333
i will never comprehend the pronunciations differences in some places. i can see leicester/lesster, just b/c my state has a county called gloucester and it's the same way.
but thames/TEMS? WHAT?

lmfao that tube station picture reminds me of hp5 when papa weasley just scans his hand through LMAO HAHAHAHAHA
omg the station looks so much cleaner compared to ny/pa subways ;[
is britannia high=hs musical b/c the posters look verrrrrrry convincingly similar.
i want a telephone booth like that in my HOUSE. every time i had to call someone, even on my cell i'd have to step in. wow that's lame.

Christine said...

i'm wondering why one half is cut off o_o