Saturday, November 8, 2008

London -- 25/10 Part 1

I don't know why the pics grew! so weird. Anyway. Had to change the template. Oh well!

On the way from Bayswater Tube Station to Umi Hotel...


And then I was there! Nothing special about this hotel, really. Just that it's a hotel in London.

Check out that sign for the toilets.


In the waiting room, I looked through the newspaper and found THIS. LOLOLOL. Primark is a shop where all clothes are super cheap! Basically, you can get Palin's wardrobe for cheap there, lol.

Cup of hot chocolate. It was my friend Dilafruz's.

That's Manu's big breakfast plate. HUGE, right? I asked him with uncertainty if he was going to finish that. He nodded with a "hell yeah I am" attitude.

Our mini coach for our mini coach tour of London. Hi Wensie.


Now, let's take a peek of Westminster, High Street Kensington-ish area.




LOL IT'S WHOLE FOODS.


NEXT ARE PICS OF ROYAL ALBERT HALL.


This is the memorial for Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's husband. lol, it's humongous.


Back to the tour..


I didn't notice this! Look at the mini christmas trees. YES, those are christmas trees!



Herrod's! I want to go into that one day. Note the big Christmas tree. We've seen bigger. ~_^




We passed by this park. Which should have had horses tropoling around. TROPOLING?! What is tropoling..


I hope my memory won't make me a fool, because I think that's Winston Churchill.

...Still no horses. =(

LOOK! They sell art on the street. :)

I think we're in the proper city of London now. Look what the Great Fire of London did!!

Took a pic of the Japanese Embassy. Had to be done. ;)

I FORGOT WHAT THIS ONE WAS ABOUT. But I know that this had some controversy--[the important person] on this statue wasn't allowed to be set on the top because he did something.. so they put Greek mythicals on the top instead.. [the important person] is on the other side..

The original.

Take a look at that sign. We don't have those in Cali.

OH WAIT. That [important person] I was talking about.. I think he's the one standing there.. There he is... Don't trust me.

Why are those two dudes on horses there? We'll see.

An interesting looking building which I forgot was. And the reflection of my camera on the window.

The tour guide(her name is Liz!) didn't mention anything about that building and the golden ballerina on top =( Oh well, there's that.

A building near the palace. What palace, you ask..? ;)

LOL. So this is also a ferry tour as well. Half the time on the road, half the time on water. LOL QUACK.

BUCKINGHAM PALACE!!


This is the monument thing in front of the palace. :)

I wish I could remember what this was called. I know they are called "lifeguards". Definitely not "changing of the guard". But Liz the tourguide kept mentioning this on the bus("If we make it in time we'll be able to see [i forgot what it was called]." When this happened, we all ran from the front of the gates to the road, where this happened. It was literally like 'running to the ice cream truck'. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol those bus-boat things are what mcfly rode in in their cd:uk tour of london video! i am such a nerd!