Saturday, December 27, 2008

Birthday Weekend & Random things

Just some pictures on my day of birth. :)
It wasn't a big outing, I just spent the day with my friend Brintha! And was bored during the waiting so I took a couple of pics

While waiting for a taxi at Langstone Student Village, my home. This is the 'beer garden'. I think it's really interesting that that's what it's called.

Lots of birds are around here. Ducks, pigeons, seagulls.. I wonder who had a brawl..


I have no idea what this is.

I was trying to capture how huge this pigeon was. I don't think it was successful.

I never eat here.


I've only been there twice. And I didn't drink at all. Well. I didn't drink more than a bottle.

Oh, look, I've made it to the station! I was originally meant to leave at the 9:20 stop. But that was when I woke up, haha. Look, the train to London Victoria was meant to be. :)

In the Underground now. Didn't realize I didn't rotate this. Look at the movie poster!! Whoa!

Brintha and I at her house. We both are always retaking pics with each other. This is the best one we took in front of her mirror, lmao.

OMG PINK BENCHES AT BARKING STATION.

And then we went to the Apollo and saw this wonderful musical known by the name of "Wicked". After 'Defying Gravity' I sat there for five minutes with no ability to speak. Just, wowowowowowow, amazing.

And you know how no photography was allowed? Well hmph.




Wahahahahahaha Wicked. Such an amazing show.


Back at Brintha's. This is her brother's computer. LOOK. THE DESKTOP ON TWO SCREENS. AND HE'S GOING TO ADD ANOTHER SOON.

A great way to spend my bday. After that, Brintha and I bought food at Mark & Spencer at a petrol station(which I thought was the weirdest thing because how do you serve such luxurious food at a GAS STATION?!) then we watched Meet the Parents. It upset me a lot(lol) but it was really funny and I liked that movie a lot. I had a wonderful birthday. :D

~~
Anyway, the next couple are random but amused me. Most are from the Tube.

I wonder how this tastes!!

BOURNE. BOURNE BOURNE BOURNE.

Shame I didn't go there this time around. I like the paper rose though!



The previous three were taken just because I got a little too picture happy.

And the last one.
LOL CHEESED OFF. HAHAHA.

No comments: