Monday, December 22, 2008

Venice, Italy -- 15/12

Venezia S. L.

Me fascinated at the fact that I could see my reflection looking up in the train.








Doesn't riding on a train through Italy look COOL?!

Rain.

Not taxi cabs. Taxi BOATS.

And then the taxi ride around Venice.











Unfortunately they were not in service today. :(




On the way to my hotel.



My hotel room!

After I took a shower.






I loved the xmas decorations.

So narrowwww.







That's a walkway that you see. Before I showed up, Venice was flooded, and the water was that high. Which is why that walkway was there. I missed the flood!!



That is simply Coke and lemon. I promise.

Lasagna bolognese.

LOL.

The rest are self explanatory I think.









Now, where are these guys going?

Not opened yet!!! :(((( 10 more days and I could've been at the grand opening. :(((

I WANT GELATOOO


Yup, baack in the hotel room.


hahaha. This is what you call seriously extravagant.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thank you for that bookstore picture!! <3
I love all your pictures; they're all exciting to look at.
The one that made me laugh was 'Harry's Bar' && the gelato. I WANT SOME GELAAAATOOOO