Monday, December 22, 2008

Florence, Italy -- 14/12

Let's start by leaving Roma Roma Roma. Roma tomato!

Dees ees der kendee.

see those two empty boxes to the left of 'ROMA TERMINI'? Supposed to have stamps in em. That's why I almost had to pay 50 Euros...Luckily, I used my joozu Italian language skills and they let me off. Phew.



Going up a quiet, grand staircase. More horror movie than Cinderella.






There was a secret passageway!! Actually.. it was a door that had a sign that said 'this way to the smoking area'. But the door was hidden enough.


Where breakfast was served.

Horror movie staircase.

Horror movie ceiling.


Look how NARROW the street is. The taxi driver was able to drive me through this. WHAT.

Yes, the door was HUGE. This was the door to my hotel.


Photos of.. Santa Maria Novella

There weren't beggar children.. but there were old Italians holding up signs.. some with cups asking for coins.. it was a sad sight. =(

I prayed for a while in this church.




Birds in the sky.. seriously. What was going on, no idea..

"Want a Fanta(ITALIA!) dontchu wanna??" (Imagine that's how they sang it? XD)

Seriously, those birds..



I MISS THIS PIZZA. IT WAS REALLY GOOD.

SO. WAS. THIS. GELATO.


lol yay mess.

The next morning.. a cappuccino was made for me.


yogurt with cereal yayyyy.


THAT IS A PIECE OF BRIE. IT'S A NICE TYPE OF CHEESE.

And.. I was greedy so I asked the lady to make me a hot chocolate as well.

Yummm.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THE END. <3 <3 <3


For Liz.

I think this is a cool picture.

Santa Maria Del Fiore.


<3

KitKat, help me translate this.

Whiiiiiiite Christmaas.


Hehehehe. :)


Way cool, yeah?

This picture doesn't capture the interestingness of this fountain. This was near the train station.

More on the way.

No comments: