Monday, December 22, 2008

Rome, Italy -- 13/12

ROME. ROME ROME ROME. THIS IS WHERE I TALK ABOUT ROME. IN PICTURES.

Taxi driver laughed at me for taking this pic. He said it meant "Long live Rome!" and the crossed out word was F*** you or something like that.

This creepy TV just turned on by itself, and that was the message.

Livin' it up.. and already a mess. XD


I did this a lot in Rome... like 16 hours a lot...

GOTTA KEEP THE JAPANESE IN THE SYSTEM.





Yeah so now I'm finally out of the hotel room, haha. I went to the little cafe place across the street. Got some Tortellini with ham.. and that was really not good pasta. :( It was so bad, it wasn't worth taking a picture.


Santa Maria Maggiore! And more pictures surrounding it...





I just thought it was amusing, seeing a whole group of people talking in the MIDDLE of the sidewalk...

Behind Maggiore...





Right before I ran through them.. lol jk I didn't.

I think this is the Santa Giovanni In Laterano... I'm looking at the map to remember the names, you see...

The other side of it..

It's like ancient history meets the modern world.


The best pic I took of that.

The staircase to my hotel room!


Starting from this pic, I took the next morning, before leaving to Florence. The outside dining area I should have eaten at, instead of inside.

Buuut this was my breakfast. LOOK AT THE GRANOLA ON YOGURT MMM. Oh and I did not burn that bread in the toaster thing, and I did not put hot chocolate powder in that cappuccino.


BELLO, BELLO, BELLO. Italian for "Beautiful." Say it, come on. Say it loud, say it proud. Like a proper Italian.

No comments: