Monday, December 22, 2008

Surprise Birthday Party.

On December 4th(I forgot, it was a Thursday night) I was thrown a surprise party. Since everyone is home on the 20th, a celebration was held in my honoUR.

These are most of the people who showed up to surprise me. <3>

Time for some friend intros! Sena, Sara, and Tanya all live in my flat. I call Sena my mama. Sara is a cool chick from Finland who likes to have fun and she eats healthy, lol. I'm barely getting to know Tanya since she is a new edition to our flat, but she is pretty cool. :D Elaine is one of the first people I met here, she's a pretty cool girl too. Steve is quite the wacky type, but he's cool and gives me and Amilie food. I met Brintha at a maths orientation. She is my age and we pretty much clicked. Ben is really cool, he also lives in the same vicinity, I hear him play metal on his guitar whenever I pass by his window(Okay, I've only heard it once..) Meg lives in the same flat as Lesley(same building), and we haven't talked much yet but she is really cool. Julio and I became friends the moment we found out each other's names. And he's cool. Vanessa is boring and repetitive, continually using the word 'cool'.

Oh and I didn't mention Dennis. Yeah, Dennis can be pretty quiet most of the time, but he's.. you guessed it--cool. :) Oh and there's Amilie again. LOL she's crazy. But I'm crazy too, which is why we love each other.

I asked for one pair of bunny ears. ONE.

I totally suck at candids which is why this is the only one I'll show you, lol.

What is this now, you wonder? Seriously, that's what I thought when I first unwrapped it.

Actually, I knew what it was before I even opened it. I love it. It's a cell phone holder.

See? Ben is demonstrating how it is used.

Food for our party. Burnt pizza but still good.

We also had the Chinese dish called Hot Pot. It's really good, you put meat and stuff into a pot, let it boil and then YUM you have food.

I should have taken more pictures of everyone. I'm really grateful for Amilie here. She(with some help from Elaine) put hard love blood sweat tears into this. They had even looked for Filipino food for me. One night I had woken up from a nap and Amilie straight up asked me who my friends were, and I didn't really care why, but now I know, because most of them turned up to my party. :) Just professing my love for Amilie even more lol. <3

No comments: