Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day!

Aside from waking up to noisy seagulls and birds and stuff, I woke up to this!!

YAY SUN.
The sun is in the sky and it is gonna be a glorious day!!
Too bad I woke up at noon and the sun usually sets before 5pm.

This is Park Building at night, where the language classes are held. It looks like something coming out of Wicked, huh?

Good pasta.



Christmas log. Really nice.

Malaysian noodles!

Choko latesss.

Sausages.


Then pictures of the Christmas dinner!



It was nice and peaceful and just a small friend gathering. This was the group of friends I knew more(well actually, the only group of Malaysian friends I knew hahaha.

A warm, loving, happy family.

Not to mention wacky and crazy and insane.

Then a couple more group photos




I missed my family a lot these past couple of days. But I'm glad I was able to spend it with friends. <3

No comments: