Friday, December 5, 2008

YAAAY MCFLY POST. McFly @ Liverpool Echo Arena 29.11.08


Thursday night, it was warm on the train so that's why all that stuff is on the table.




McFly on the wall.

Anyway, now we're reaching actual McFly show footage. HERE WE GO.

Lead singer of Reemer. Actually not a bad band. Great vocals!!! Props for having laryngitis but still putting on a good set.

Uwaaahh not in order. This was on the way to Liverpool. Lots of train delays. This train had just left when I realized five minutes later that it was going to the stop I needed to go to. Was upset, but then I saw 143 and then I stopped being upset. :)

1)Kidz. 2)One for the ROAD.

Coach to Liverpool Lime Street. fjlkds

AND NOW WE'RE AT THE ECHO ARENAAA.

LIZ LOOK WHOSE BANGLE I'M WEARING.

Front rowwwwwwwww. To my left. The security never kept their eyes off me. Okay guys, like I'm going to sell this as a stock photo.

Look at it behind mee wow.

Liverpool pucker face.

LOL first and only pic of Dougie and Tom together. and it's BLURRY.

I got a lot of blurry pics. They move around too much omg.

Yo, Danny Jones smeared face.

Aww, Dougie Poynter. <3

I was closest to him. Watch him rock.


And run!!!!!

What you doing, Dougie Lee? Tying your shoe?

Look at Tom Fletcher run as well.

Harry Judddd. Judd the Studd.

AAAHHH MY LOVE. TOM FLETCHER. I LOVE YOUUUU.

Danny owns the place.

Harry Judd again. Harry Judd again.


I'd like your bass. And your blue one and green one as well. =)

He's blurry but the screen isn't! What's that all about?!

Noice. Satellite and everything.

Yayy Tom. Guitar on fi-yaaahh.

I love when Danny points to the audience while he sings and does the \m/ sign while he points. It's amazing. Of course, this is obviously not what I'm talking about, but I'm just saying.

BEFORE DANNY LICKED TOM'S CHEEK.

Blurred love. I think the next one is blurry but is my favorite.

LOL THAT DANCE. LOL.

While they were ~McFlying~

Good last pic. Tom Fletcher, I love you. I know I've mentioned that a million times.

And we end this with Amy and Danny Jones's towel. Which he rubbed against his tummy and then down his pants.

Yes, before anyone asks, I had the time of my liiiiife.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture that says "One for the Road" has another typo. The first song should be Supergirl by Saving Jane. But the way it is written makes it seem like the Band is Supergirl. Well at least Chris Brown mentioned Mcfly.

Anonymous said...

UGHHHHHHHH danny's haircut is so fitttttjlaksdtjzkldtja