Saturday, October 4, 2008

First few days in Portsmouth

JFK Terminal 4. My airline is on the bottom left. :)

Waiting to board the plane. That was actually the flight 4 hours before mine. Waiting in an airport can drone on forever. For that, I commend Viktor Navorski.

Got on a plane.... to London Heathrow...~~ Thank you Busted(R.I.P.)

Bought this before boarding. I have yet to open that pack of M&Ms, still have some Tic Tacs, and that magazine is so superficial. :( I just bought it because of Zac Ef. -_-

In-flight entertainment. Alphabeat is awesome. I think I really liked listening to The Hoosiers as well. And the Ting Tings! Oh, HMV, you tempt me.
Elevators. :)

Waiting at LHR. More waiting! Well, you wouldn't see this anywhere in America, would you?

Honestly, at the time I thought this was the only time I'd ever see Chinese in the UK. The biggest international group that studies at Portsmouth is from China.

FIRST ENGLISH PURCHASE. Water and a sandwich that had turkey and guacomole in it.

Right side. It's not weirding me out as much as it first did.

I bet this sign must have been blown away by the wind by now.

I get this view from my kitchen.

A one-way road and a mini "car park" towards the left. This was taken way before the English invaded it. But has anyone even used their cars yet? An unsolved mystery.

I'm actually 20 minutes of a bus ride away from there, but Langstone Campus is still part of the university.

I have a lot more pictures to post, it's just taken forever to upload them and such. Sigh.

No comments: