Saturday, October 4, 2008

Footie Mornings and Indian Takeaway

Well, since the Indian food came first. One day Amilie was really craving Indian takeaway so we split on some. OHH MY GOSH. AMAZING STUFF.

Pilaw rice. It's really nice.

I forgot what she ordered but it was just as good as the Chicken and Mushroom Curry I ordered. Oh man. Asians make the best food.

This is Amilie hiding behind a bean/rice/maybe cinammon crispy thing.

And that is the bean/rice/maybe cinnamon crispy thing.

Naan bread. Not nana bread. nananananananaaa bread.

OH, and mornings are always fun. Once a week I get woken up by someone using this tractor type machine to even out the grass. It's extremely loud. Sometimes I forget that it's that tractor thing and think that a flying train is passing by.

Most other times, it's a football match.

It gets loud. I don't get annoyed by it, it's just funny to me.

This afternoon, it was a lacrosse match. I had never seen one so I sat by my window(oh my gosh I love my window) and watched them play. I didn't think it would be so violent. When I saw that Ethan on 90210 was on the lacrosse team I thought it was so cheesy. But no, it's quite a violent sport at times. Later on I joined Sena in the kitchen and we watched from the balcony, cheering on the home team, wishing the boys would take their helmets off, and appalled at the fact that defense = smacking the other team with their sticks. Anyway, here are some pictures of the downtimes of the match:





I guess I took these pics more for the "omg wow look at the view from my window" factor. And take note of the ominous sky. It's pouring right now. The wind is SCARY. It's so strong I could get blown away.

No comments: