Saturday, October 4, 2008

Purchases.

It's the beginning of the year in a new country, so I'm going to have to buy things I really need in order to survive. Or just things. Just look at the following:

Tesco is a lovely place. :) I haven't tried this yet. Perhaps tomorrow morning. :)))

These are the amazing earplugs I tried last night. So good.

Coke in the UK.

I was too lazy to rotate this one. But this is one of the brands of bottled water. I don't really know which is the best, I just buy any brand. I miss Arrowhead.

Pot Noodle. I'm guessing this is a popular brand because everyone calls instant noodles "Pot Noodle". Like how we call every tissue "Kleenex."

Because we don't have this flavor in the U.S. At least not in Cali.

Oh look, gentle eye make up remover. Nothing much to say about this really. x)

HOLE PUNCHER. TWO.

Oust! Odour!

For my hair.

Good to keep notes in, hehe. I hope I don't have to buy another one the whole time I'm here.

Another brand of water.

Now there are a lot of things going on here. LOOK AT MY PINK STRAIGHTENER. Pink has become a part of me that it's become a habit. Oh and I bought the Ocean Spray thinking it was juice... then I read the part where is says "...for water". You have to add water to it. x.x Well obviously you do because it's really concentrated haha.

This is from the straightener. A UK plug.

Where I bought my phone!!!!!!!!!! Wait I mean MOBILE.

Cheap soap. :)

Aaand we're back to my phone. Ugh I love it so much I really do.

I really like this drink. I tried the citrus flavor one but I like this one better.

A sim card.

Tesco tish.

Out of order. x.x This is the back of a sim card fldksj.

Bought this at the lil shop down the road.

This is the first flavor I tried, haven't tried the other ones I bought yet. But I don't know if I like it, because the noodles are wheat and the texture is eh. We'll see. I did like the flavor though.

This was 2 pounds and something. I think I beat Harmy in buying cheap pillows. :)

STRAWBERRY TRIDENT. THAT'S UNHEARD OF IN CALI. I'M SO GLAD IT'S A 3 PACK.

These are awesome. These are just.. awesome.


And finally, the first purchase that I don't really need! But it's my favorite band so I couldn't help it. I really want to collect everything McFly I see but that's pretty much debatable at the moment.

If my parents are reading this, it will make them feel better that I spent less this week than I did last week. :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never tried the concentrate stuff- but apparently its big there, my flatmates were shocked that we don't really use anything like that over here.

Congrats on the cheap pillows! go you! lol!

Anonymous said...

I had Buxton water in London-Heathrow to/from our France trip! =D

Anonymous said...

omg now i'm so hungry.
ps does the pot noodle taste anything at all like ramen? i would die without ramen mmmmmm.

Tiana said...

Your straightener is cute =D And!! Love that you bought the CD. Lol.