Saturday, October 18, 2008

Food update.

Well, this is just to show you the type of food I've been eating lately.

Amilie's cooking. Amilie made spicy chicken and brown rice for the both of us. Mmmm. Anyone can cook, they just need to make the time for it(That's right, Julia. ...)

And she added cabbage and needle mushrooms which are both really really nicely nice.

We can pause and tell you how the oven/stove works. You push that loner button there, and at the same time push and turn the oven dial next to it to fire up the oven. It's a complicated method.

Taken because Amilie burnt the kitchen down shortly after she boiled the cabbage. JK, but it's interesting how this fire alarm looks. Hi fire alarm.

The rest of the stove dials. Works the same way turning the stove on.

I can't make the camera work to take the glow in the dark pictures. :(

This is how Twix wrapper looks like.

Photobucket
I honestly don't know how this pic was bigger than the rest, lol. But this is the finished product. Juice in a bowl is a different story.

FOUND THIS GEM AT WHITTARD'S TEA AND COFFEE SHOP AT GUNWHARF QUAYS. That will probably be the next entry but OMG I FINALLY FOUND HAZELNUT FLAVOURED SOMETHING I'M SO HAPPYYYY. My mornings are the best now.

Yummy chocolate orange by Terry. It's not Terry's, it's mine!

This is a chicken and ham pie. It was good. Except I guess I baked it for too long. I guess that's what happens in England.. in the U.S. when you burn something, it goes black black. But over here the insides just spill out.. Never mind.

I have pics of Chinese dish called Hot Pot.. on my Facebook, deleted from my camera.. but I don't really want to upload them again. But I did eat Hot Pot! And that is the food I've been eating lately, that I felt like taking pictures of.

p.s. I didn't eat that Twix. I just found the wrapper in the kitchen and took a pic of it.

No comments: