Saturday, October 4, 2008

These are really out of order. =/ It's kind of bothering me, haha. But they were all taken the first week pretty much, so it's okay I guess...

Little green man says to walk!! Walk, you fools! Walk!!!

Seriously, this university gives us the best transportation. UoP 1, UCI 0

Random shot of a cig thing.

Now this right here, this boggles my mind.

That is the balcony of the 2nd floor kitchen. 1/8 of my kitchen. I vowed never to stand on that thing when I first got here. And then I stood on it.



Isn't that a great view??

Dining table of our kitchen. From an angle of the kitchen, through the window you can see my window! =)

Wish I knew what this was.

One of two showers in our flat. Not very spacious.

YEAH TRUST.

Thank you Mr. Jones for building such a nice building. Well, it probably was when it was built, it's ancient now lol.

'Tis a kettle, 'tis a kettle.

Trust Hall Courtyard. Such a lonely tree. It almost reminds me of the white tree in LOTR.

Fridge, and Freezer.

My door.

The staircase. I really like the look of it.

I'm only on the second floor. They go Ground/1st/2nd instead of 1st/2nd/3rd. So I can't say I'm in a Room on the Third Floor. D:

The view of the sea from the kitchen.

I like to call this the Quidditch Pitch.

This day was actually very sunny. Windy but chilly. I do like the cold hehe.

I guess you could say this is pretty much a Stop sign'd road perpendicular to a big street. Such a math way to say it, sorry.

Ohhh yeah. This makes me love travelling to school. XDD

Ohh yes, this was the night of the Welcome Party for International Students. I had fun.

DJ in front, bar to the right, more seating to the left. The dance floor did fill up, but everyone just stood there really, haha.

I hope you all are enjoying my pictures so far. Sometimes posts won't have as many pictures. It really depends on my time, and my mood. You're lucky I have nothing to do on a windy and rainy Saturday night. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you are confused about the cars parking like that. Be careful on side streets, because when cars are parked like that its very easy to forget what side of the road the cars are coming from.

Have you used the kettle? I was always too afraid to try. I would just go the "old-fashioned" way, and boil water in a pot.

Tiana said...

OH! Those stairs are awesome... and the view from your flat is amazing.